SDB-2: Powder Dosing System Large
For Product pricing, customization, or other inquiries:
Powder Dosing System Large
The bench-top automatic Solids Dispenser SDB-2 can dispense calibrated volumetric doses (and multiples) of powders in a highly precise and repeatable fashion. It can dispense much larger dose sizes and has a bigger reservoir compared to the SDB-1.
The laboratory dosing solution increases lab productivity and at the same time ensures process accuracy. Compared to other techniques the volumetric solids dispensing is particularly fast (2.5-3.5sec. per dose). Due to its compact benchtop configuration the SDB-2 is easy to integrate in the workflow and alleviates tedious repetitive tasks.
The dispensing heads are interchangeable to enable quick processing of several materials with different dose size and no cross-contamination without cleaning steps. The dispensing head can dispense from 20 mg up to 50 grams and more as well as multiples.
An LED display provides feedback on the number of shots being dispensed. The SDB-2 is powered from the AC socket, user selectable 115V/230V.
We also offer customised solutions, e.g. for automation.
Benefits of Our
Powder Dosing Machine
- Increased lab productivity and ease of use.
The SDB-2 Solids Dispenser increases the speed of dosing solid/powder samples while retaining the flexibility of freehand processing.
- Occupational health of operators
Work monotony and operator fatigue in repetitive processing of samples is relieved by automatic portioning and dosing with the SDB-2.
- Continuous precision
Solid/powder sample portions are dispensed accurately with the SDB-2 with each volume consistently within a tight tolerance eliminating errors of manual processing.
Powder Dosing Equipment
Features Powder Dosing Equipment
- Dispensing disk design for gentle dosing of non-free-flowing powders
- Agitator avoiding material clogging or rat holing
- Quick release coupling for easy cleaning
Features Powder Dosing Machine
- Quick swapping of dispensing heads for easy change of materials
- High grade polished hopper
- Capacity 0,01 – 25 kg/h
Specifications Of The
|Features||• Exchangeable dispensing heads.|
|Performance||• Solid Dispenser accuracy will remain over time.
• One-time calibration for each powder type.
• Powered by AC power socket.
|Dispensing advantages:||• Usable with different solids/powders.
• Typical dispensing range from 20mg to 50g.
• Easily interchangeable dispensing heads.
• Customized container to contain powder sample.
• Separation between dispensing unit and dispensing head.
• LED display provides information on number of doses being dispensed.
• High repeatability
• High accuracy
• Smallest volumes accessible
• Easy to use and maintain
• Low voltage
|Typical Dispensed Powders:||
|Specifications||• Size: 320 (L) x 250 (W) x 650mm (H)
• Power Supply: Auto Switching 110VAC to 240VAC
• Power rating: 15W max, typical 9W
• Weight: 3 kgs
Request Prices or more Information.
Simply fill up the form below and we’ll get back to you within 48 hours concerning our semi-automatic capping machines.