SDH-1: Handheld Powder Dispenser
Automatic Handheld Dispenser
For Product pricing, customization, or other inquiries:
Handheld Powder Dispenser
The handheld Solids Dispenser SDH-1 can dispense calibrated volumetric doses (and multiples) of powders in a highly precise and repeatable fashion.
The SDH-1 increases lab productivity and at the same time ensures process accuracy. Compared to other automatic powder dispensers the volumetric dispensing is particularly fast (2.5-3.5sec. per dose).
Due to its compact handheld configuration it is easy to integrate in the workflow and alleviates tedious repetitive powder dosing tasks. The dispensing heads are interchangeable to enable quick processing of several materials with different dose size and no cross-contamination without cleaning steps.
The SDH-1 is light weight, battery operated for freehand solids dosing. An LED display shows the dose increments being dispensed. It is cordless and can be charged from the AC power socket, switching 115V/230V.
The SDH-1 comes with 10 volumetric dispensing disks (the dosing element) covering the dose volume range of 2.5mm³ – 300mm³. Additional dispensing disks can be supplied which are calibrated precisely to specific dose volumes. A calibration certificate is provided.
A mid size dispensing head is also available to reach larger dose volumes up to 700mm³.
Benefits of Our
Handheld Dispensing System
- Increased lab productivity and ease of use.
The Solids Dispenser increases the speed of dispensing solid/powder samples while retaining the flexibility of freehand processing.
- Occupational health of operators
Work monotony and operator fatigue in repetitive processing of samples is relieved by automatic portioning and dispensing with the SDH-1.
- Continuous precision
Solid/powder sample portions are processed accurately with the SDH-1 with each volume consistently within a tight tolerance eliminating errors of manual processing.
Specifications Of The
|Performance||• Solid Dispenser accuracy will remain over time
• One-time calibration for each powder type.
• Cordless rechargeable operation.
|Dispensing advantages:||• Usable with different solids/powders.
• Typical dispensing range from 5 to 250 mg.
• Easily interchangeable dispensing heads.
• Standard glass vials as reservoir`
• Separation between dispensing unit and dispensing head.
• LED display provides information on amount being dispensed.
• High repeatability
• High accuracy
• Smallest dose volumes feasible
• Easy to use and maintain
• Low voltage
• Size: 54 (L) x 152 (W) x 225 mm (H)
• Dosing heads available: Small for dose size calibration in a range of 2.5mm³ – 300mm³ and Medium for 2.5mm³ – 700mm³
|Typical Dispensed Powders:||
Request Prices or more Information.
Simply fill up the form below and we’ll get back to you within 48 hours concerning our semi-automatic capping machines.